Our newest intern, Carter Folsom, joined us at just two weeks old. A true child prodigy, he just received his 3-month performance review— scoring perfect marks. His noteworthy leadership achievements include:
- Ability to get his point of view heard, while bringing a smile to other stakeholders
- Inclusive: Carter treats all team members equally through his optimistic interaction
- Able to point out “what is not working” for him in a clear, efficient manner
- Effective use of time – Carter can nap like a Boss
- Carter leads the team in finger grabbing, smiling, giggling, and overall improvement in team atti-dude
Special thanks to Celeste Folsom, aka “Mommy Genius” for recruiting Carter to the Sieb team. Her beautiful gift is definitely the brightest ray of sunshine in the Sieb office! We all look forward to seeing him each day and watching him grow in front of us!