We’ve had an incredible year working with Talking Rock in Prescott, Arizona. During the last year, Talking Rock has seen a rewarding increase in lot and home sales while and opening Sterling Ranch, a beautiful new collection of generously sized homesites. We love this community and are grateful to have the opportunity to be a part of this exciting time of growth.
To learn more about Talking Rock Ranch and see what we’ve been up to, visit TalkingRockAZ.com
Our newest intern, Carter Folsom, joined us at just two weeks old. A true child prodigy, he just received his 3-month performance review— scoring perfect marks. His noteworthy leadership achievements include:
- Ability to get his point of view heard, while bringing a smile to other stakeholders
- Inclusive: Carter treats all team members equally through his optimistic interaction
- Able to point out “what is not working” for him in a clear, efficient manner
- Effective use of time – Carter can nap like a Boss
- Carter leads the team in finger grabbing, smiling, giggling, and overall improvement in team atti-dude
Special thanks to Celeste Folsom, aka “Mommy Genius” for recruiting Carter to the Sieb team. Her beautiful gift is definitely the brightest ray of sunshine in the Sieb office! We all look forward to seeing him each day and watching him grow in front of us!
We LOVE package design at The Sieb Organization so when a client asked us to design labels for their custom made Manhattans and Italian Maraschino Cherries, we jumped on it! Pretty cool! Well done, Sara!